What integration would you like to see next?

Due to many emails requesting integrations, we are making this list public and up for discussion. Here are the integrations we have prioritized, let us know your thoughts!

• OURA Ring
  • Fitbit
  • Garmin
  • Dexcom
  • Apple health records
  • Whoop Strap
  • IFTT
  • Withings
  • Strava

Potentially:

• Libre Freestyle
  • Mi Smart Band
  • Amazon Halo Band
  • Oculus (calories)
  • Keto Mojo
  • API to CC to pull/push own data
  • Renpho

Not Possible:

• MyFitnessPal

Currently, we integrate into Apple Health & Google Fit, so if your devices plug into them, we can pull data listed in the integrations section of the app.

Please point me to the “integrations” section.
I would like to know what your app can pull from - but also push to Google Fit devices.
For example, can I create a symptom check-in on my smartwatch?
Like a “how are you feeling now”
Or a set of specific symptom check-in items (how much pain do you have in your lower back right now? How queasy do you fee? How many times have you peed today?
… where the user interaction/input is purely via the wearable device (not the app on the phone).
Possible?

Hello Able,

I would like to know what your app can pull from - but also push to Google Fit devices.

From the main ‘More’ menu, tap “Health Integrations” in v3.2 as an example, and then Tap Google Fit. After which you may select everything you want to import.

can I create a symptom check-in on my smartwatch?
Like a “how are you feeling now”
Or a set of specific symptom check-in items (how much pain do you have in your lower back right now? How queasy do you fee? How many times have you peed today?

Yes, you may add ‘Measurements’ such as Blood Pressure, etc or Symptoms such as ‘Pain’ ‘Queasy’ etc that you want to track. Then from the Reminders section or from your Care Plan you may add Reminders for when you wish to track these events. They will trigger on your watch but you will need to check-in on your phone.

We will have full wearable functionality in a month. Hope that helps!