Urolift, what's your take?

I’ve seen many negative reviews of Urolift, and it seems the procedure is heavily promoted in the US due to its profitability. While some, like my friend, have success with it, others, like myself, may not see the same benefits, especially if the prostate is smaller or has irregularities. Doctors performing Urolift frequently may lean towards recommending it without fully exploring other options or conducting thorough testing. After undergoing the procedure, I have concerns about its risks and effectiveness, especially given the high cost. My advice to anyone considering Urolift is to seek a second opinion from a doctor who doesn’t have financial incentives tied to the procedure. Your thoughts?

If considering Urolift, you shoule seek unbiased medical advice from a doctor who doesn’t have financial interests tied to the procedure to ensure thorough exploration of all options and potential risks.

Seeking a second opinion from a doctor who doesn’t have financial ties to the procedure is a wise move. It ensures you explore all options thoroughly, especially if you’re unsure about Urolift’s effectiveness or if your prostate condition is atypical