“There is a problem.”

I am trying to create an account under my Apple ID. Every time I try, I get the following message: “There is a problem.” I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, but I am still getting the same message.

Update: I believe I have successfully created an account because I received a confirmation email from CareClinic. I tried logging into the account on the app, but nothing happens. Since my account is through my apple account, I am not sure what my login or password would be so can’t login on the web application.

Hi there. We are truly sorry for this experience. We have already raised this concern with our management, and we are currently working on it. We will update you again on the possible solutions to this problem.

Hi there! Can you try to log in again and if you can provide screen record you can send it to my email francine@careclinic.io that would be helpful for us to solve your problem immediately. Thank you.

Hello, Peanutski, there were multiple accounts setup with your email/Apple ID. We’ve set the other ones to disabled and you should be able to login with your latest Apple account (with relay). Please let us know if that works. Thanks,

I just tried logging into my account and nothing happened… it’s the same problem as previously reported. What should I do now to fix it? Could you please delete my account on your end? I will then uninstall and reinstall the app on my iPhone, and then establish a new account with my Apple ID. Let me know when it’s deleted so I can proceed with my part. Once I establish a new account and try to login, I’ll send you an update on what occurs.

Thanks for the help!

Hello,
If you do not require data from your previous account, you can signup with a regular email address.

It is not possible to create “new” accounts with Apple unless you “reset” your Apple credentials for specific Apps/sites.

Please let me know how you’ll proceed.