Switching from Lexapro to Zoloft

I could really use some support and advice right now. Eight months ago, I started getting daily headaches, which brought back my depression. My doctor switched me from 40mg of Celexa to 20mg of Lexapro, but it left me feeling completely sedated. After reducing the Lexapro to 15mg, I started cross-tapering to Zoloft, hoping for fewer side effects. It’s been tough with severe fatigue and headaches during the transition, and now that I’m on 100mg of Zoloft, I’m dealing with significant nausea and upset stomach. I’m not sure if this is normal or if Zoloft is the right fit for me. Feeling so tired and unwell every minute is really getting to me. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening!

Navigating medication changes can be tough, but your perseverance is admirable. Keep talking to your doctor about your experiences and consider incorporating self-care practices like exercise and mindfulness. Remember, finding the right fit might take time, but you’re not alone in this journey.

Switching medications can be challenging, and it sounds like you’re experiencing some significant side effects. It’s essential to communicate openly with your doctor about how you’re feeling.