Stomach flutters on left side

I’m a female patient experiencing what I can only describe as stomach flutters in my upper right abdomen area. It’s not a pulsating pain, but more of a fluttery feeling like movement is happening inside me - similar to when I was pregnant and my baby first started to move. As much as I would love for this to be a sign of a new pregnancy, it’s not the case since I had my tubes cut and burned over 25 years ago after giving birth to my second child.

It doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s certainly strange. My doctor couldn’t find anything wrong with me so I’ve tried massaging the area to see if that alleviates any symptom. It hasn’t done much, but I’m still hopeful that the fluttering goes away soon.

I don’t know what’s causing this and if anyone else has experienced it too, I’d love to hear from you. In case no one can help me out with my issue, I’ll just have to keep talking to my doctor about it. Let’s hope that I can eventually find a solution for this mysterious fluttering!

Hi @WellnessMama! I hope everything is fine now, and if not, please know that I wish you all the best, and hopefully your health gets better :slightly_smiling_face: