Somebody help me please

I have had depression for 16 years, but I usually manage to handle it. I experience depression intermittently. Though it’s not always severe, I have anxiety every day. I just can’t seem to pull it together right now. I’m big, I feel horrible, and I can’t stand how the world is right now. Every day, I expend so much energy just to breathe, and it wears me out. I feel so worthless and alone. Talking to my buddies is difficult since they don’t get it. Nobody ever gets how awful I always feel about myself. If I could just vanish, I believe things would be better, but I’m not able to do that. I feel like I’m stuck right now.

Living with depression and daily anxiety for 16 years is exhausting. Feeling overwhelmed by your weight and the state of the world adds to the distress. The constant struggle just to get through each day leaves you feeling worthless and isolated.

It’s tough not feeling understood by your friends, and the desire to escape it all is understandable. Remember, reaching out for support can offer hope and help navigate through these challenging times.

it’s really commendable that you’ve been managing for so long, big salute. Feeling overwhelmed, alone, and trapped is incredibly tough. It’s important to remember that your feelings are valid, and you deserve support. Have you considered reaching out to a therapist or counselor who specializes in depression and anxiety? They could provide you with strategies and a safe space to explore these feelings.