Pain under left rib cage

For the past 5 months, I’ve experienced recurrent soreness beneath my lower left ribs. The doctor’s blood tests were all normal. Complete cardiac checkup, eCG, and so forth, everything normal. For the first several days, the discomfort seemed like a huge, painful ball beneath my ribcage, and I had trouble sitting. You can walk, stand, and so on. It felt like something was pulling at my ribs, so lying down didn’t help.

I’m sorry to hear about the discomfort you’ve been experiencing beneath your lower left ribs. It must be frustrating that all the tests have come back normal so far. The sensation you’re describing sounds really uncomfortable, especially the feeling of something pulling at your ribs.

Have you talked to your doctor about it? Maybe they can suggest some other tests or treatments to help you find relief. Hang in there, and keep pushing for answers.

Since everything came back normal, it might be helpful to explore other possibilities like musculoskeletal issues or digestive problems. Consider trying gentle stretching exercises or maintaining good posture to alleviate discomfort.

While normal blood tests and heart workup are reassuring, recurrent soreness for 5 months requires further investigation. See your doctor ASAP.