I haven't slept in 5 days and i'm not tired

I’m having trouble sleeping for a while now. It started around New Year’s and has only gotten worse. I’ve tried different things to help me sleep but nothing seems to work. As of today, it’s been five days without sleep and I’m worried something is seriously wrong.
I’m exhausted and don’t think I can keep going like this. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help me sleep?

I’m very concerned to hear that you haven’t been able to sleep for five days. Going that long without sleep is extremely dangerous and can lead to serious health problems, including impaired thinking, hallucinations, and even seizures. It’s absolutely crucial that you seek professional help immediately. A doctor can help you determine the underlying cause of your sleeplessness and develop a safe and effective treatment plan.

Consult with a healthcare provider to rule out any underlying medical conditions. In the meantime, try establishing a soothing bedtime routine, limit caffeine and screen time before bed, and create a comfortable sleep environment.

Seek medical help immediately since prolonged sleeplessness can be serious. In the meantime, establish a calming bedtime routine, limit screen time before bed, create a comfortable sleep environment, and try relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or meditation.