How to treat swollen foreskin

I’m looking for advice on how to treat swollen foreskin. My husband has been dealing with this issue for a little while, and we’re not sure what the best course of action is.

Has anyone experienced this before? What treatments or remedies worked for you? Should we see a specific type of doctor or try any particular home care methods?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.