How I treated Pityriasis Rosea in two weeks!

I first noticed a patch of red skin on my inner forearm. At first I thought it must be a burn from a straightener but after a week i noticed other patches of red dry skin on my lower stomach. I didn’t think anything of it for a few days but it soon spread all over my stomach and chest. I lost all of my confidence and felt so ugly with it. Unless you have it I don’t think people understand how it can make you feel. I eventually went to a doctor and she diagnosed it pityriasis rosea. She told me there was nothing I could do and it would eventually go away, however, it could last up-to 3 months. I’m going on holidays soon so I wanted to get rid of it ASAP. I scanned through many articles and forums to find a solution. I started washing with head and shoulders shampoo and aveeno body wash. Once I had my shower I noticed the head and shoulders really dried out my skin and the patches started turning into dry skin and flaking off. I used e45 to try even out the skin so it wasn’t too dry. I then went to a sunbed for ten minutes. The rash got really red but by the next day my chest was back to normal and I only have a few flakey dry patches on my lower stomach. It looks a million times better before. Whats better is that this has cleared up in two weeks so hopefully with one or two more sun bed sessions it will be back to normal!