Head keeps "pop" - making sound

About 10 days ago, during my child’s band camp meeting, I felt a sudden “pop” sensation in the upper left side of my head, causing alarm. Despite not sensing any bleeding or subsequent discomfort, I felt unsettled and off. Another “pop” occurred shortly after, intensifying my anxiety. I left the meeting immediately and tried to sleep off the sensation at home. Since then, I’ve had persistent unease in my head and recurring headaches, even with Ibuprofen. I’m concerned this could indicate a brain tumor or similar issue. I plan to see a doctor tomorrow for further investigation, potentially including a CT scan.

Experiencing sudden sensations like pops in your head can be really alarming. It’s good that you’re planning to see a doctor for further investigation, especially with the persistent unease and headaches you’ve been having.

Remember, headaches can have various causes, so a medical evaluation will provide valuable insights and help determine what’s going on. Don’t hesitate to seek medical attention for peace of mind.

Any persistent symptoms like recurring headaches shouldn’t be ignored. While it’s natural to feel anxious about what might be causing these sensations, try to stay as calm as possible until you have more information from your doctor. Remember, early detection and treatment can make a significant difference in addressing any potential health issues.