Editing Symptom Resets List

Hi, I’ve noticed that when I reorder the symptom list and then click back into a symptom to edit it (I.e. change the icon), when I go back to the list the symptoms have defaulted back to the order they were in before I adjusted them. This is minor but a bit of a hassle to reorder the list every time I need to make a small edit. Thanks!

Hi @Mdelancey thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we are sorry to hear about your struggles while using the app. This was tested by our team, and our developers are currently fixing this issue to be uploaded very soon. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience. I will update you on this. You can also send me an email at francine@careclinic.io if you have any questions.

No worries, it was a minor issue but I appreciate the quick update! Thank you :blush:

Hi @Mdelancey I am glad to inform you that this is already fixed using the new update that we released. Kindly update the app to its latest version. Please let me know if you need help with anything :blush:

1 Like