Drinking after acute pancreatitis

Hi I just want to share my experience. I have been a heavy drinker since I was a teenager and recently, I found out that I have acute pancreatitis my doctor said not to drink alcohol for 6 months but due to bad habits I had a couple of drinks and this affected my stomach which led to diarrhea. I learned from my mistakes and have pretty much stayed away from alcohol.

Acute pancreatitis is serious, and following your doctor’s advice is crucial for your recovery. Remember, breaking bad habits is a journey, and slip-ups happen, but each day is a new opportunity to make healthier choices.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Dealing with acute pancreatitis due to heavy drinking must be tough. It’s understandable that breaking those habits isn’t easy, but experiencing diarrhea after drinking again shows how important it is to stay away from alcohol.

Learning from your mistakes and staying sober is a positive step toward improving your health. Keep focusing on your well-being, and know that support is available if you need it.