Cyst on scrotum

my bf has a lump in his scrotum. I was wondering if anyone here has a suggestion on how to treat them. Could it be an STI? I’m really scared now.

I understand your concern about your boyfriend’s scrotal lump, but it’s important to remain calm and seek medical advice. Rather than trying to treat it at home, it’s best for him to see a healthcare professional for proper evaluation and diagnosis.

Lumps in the scrotum can have various causes, and only a doctor can determine the underlying issue and recommend the appropriate treatment. If there’s a concern about STIs, both of you may consider getting tested for peace of mind and to address any potential health issues promptly.