Am I gay? I'm not really sure

I’m feeling overwhelmed and unsure of myself lately. I’ve always been straight, but recently I came across of a a video where two girls where kissing, which challenged my understanding of my sexuality. I’m not sure how to interpret these new feelings, and it’s causing me a lot of anxiety. The idea of being gay is unfamiliar and scary to me, and I’m worried it might change who I am. I’d really appreciate some support in figuring out what’s going on and navigating these confusing emotions.

It’s completely okay to feel overwhelmed and uncertain. I highly suggest that you should try exploring your sexuality, but remember that there’s no rush to label yourself. It’s okay to take your time and explore these new feelings at your own pace. Seeking support from understanding friends, family, or a counselor can provide a safe space for you to talk openly and work through your feelings. Just know that whoever you are is valid and deserving of acceptance and love.

Feeling overwhelmed by new feelings about your sexuality is completely understandable. It’s okay to feel anxious and unsure—it’s a natural part of self-discovery. Take your time to explore these feelings without pressure.

Talking to trusted friends, family, or a therapist can provide support and help you navigate this journey. Remember, your sexuality doesn’t define you, and there’s no rush to label yourself. You’re not alone, and there are people who can support you as you figure things out.