Sinus Infection

I frequently experience sinus infections, but this time, I’ve noticed something new: my left eye keeps twitching. Along with this, I’m feeling pressure in my left cheek and pain in my upper left teeth. Eye twitching is a new symptom for me—has anyone else encountered this alongside sinus issues?

It’s not uncommon for sinus infections to cause symptoms like eye twitching, pressure in the cheeks, and tooth pain due to the close proximity of sinus cavities to these areas. However, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. In the meantime, try using a warm compress on your face to relieve discomfort and consider over-the-counter remedies for sinus congestion.

sounds like you might be experiencing symptoms related to sinusitis, and the eye twitching could potentially be linked. Sinus infections can cause pressure that affects nearby nerves, including those around the eyes. However, it’s always best to consult with a healthcare professional to get a proper diagnosis and treatment plan, ASAP.

thank you @sympathy.01 & @iamRRP, i have been given a medication that lessen the discomfort brought by eye twitching.