Amlodipine side effects

Could someone please inform me about the duration of Amlodipine’s side effects after discontinuation? I ceased taking the medication eight days ago, and initially, I experienced gradual improvement until about three days ago. However, over the past couple of days, I’ve noticed a resurgence of symptoms, albeit not as severe as before.

I’m struggling with a persistent sense of dread, feeling as though something terrible is imminent. This sensation is incredibly distressing.

Additionally, I continue to experience other side effects such as headaches, head pain resembling a tight band, palpitations, nausea, disorientation, cognitive difficulties, blurry vision, and various others, although some of these symptoms seem to be diminishing.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It’s common to worry about lingering side effects after stopping medication like Amlodipine. While they typically improve within days to weeks, individual responses vary. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare provider for guidance. In the meantime, focus on self-care, like staying hydrated and getting rest. Keep track of symptoms and discuss them with your provider. You’re not alone—seeking professional help is crucial for managing your health effectively. Take care and reach out for support as needed.