Upgraded to premium lost data

Hi. I just upgraded to Premium and more than half of my entries are lost. Today, fir example, 0 entries. Yesterday i had a particularly bad day and I wanted to share the reports with my doctor on Wednesday. But now I have nothing. Can you please help?
I have only one care plan, one symptom to track. I logged out and in, same. I only have one account (logged in with apple). It is extremely important to get the data back, if possible. Please help.
Spela

Ps
I exported my information this morning, if that would help you with restoring…

Hello, I am sorry this happened to you, we are able to restore your information from our side if you have exported it. Can you also tell me which version of the App you have? What your email or username is so we can look into this.

Additionally when you say half your entries are lost, how many days worth of entries are lost? Are you sure the entries were posted and not in draft mode in the check-in screen?

I am using v10, my email (and username) is spela@edelweissconnect.com.

I lost from Aug 4 (all after 8:30 am) until Aug 8 at about noon (or whenever I bought the upgrade. After that, I didn’t do much on the 8th as I was completely down and disappointed due to the loss of info. I intended to show it to my doctor on Wednesday (Aug 10) but then I didn’t have enough information to show a pattern.
I am positive it was posted, not just a draft.
I also exported it, but on Aug 8 in the morning (couple of hours before purchasing), so if I can send you the export, I would then have all, except 8th during the day - between morning and when i made an upgrade. Later I was so disappointed I didn’t enter anything until evening. And that I now have.
Tell me how can I send you the file.
Thank you in advance,
spela

I am sorry you went through this. Let me try to import the missing data so you have some more information. We don’t normally have this happen, and in the past it was due to users not posting, or having a draft then upgrading the App that caused them to lose that entry.

For now, please email me your export securely to ak@careclinic.io and I will see what I can do.

Thank you. I have emailed the document.
Spela

Good morning Asher,
Did you receive my email with the export?

I would also like to report that on the 10 august I added new medications to the list and removed reminders for few others - but after few days, these newly added medications disappear from the (medication and reminder) list and the old ones appear back. It is a bit unfortunate, because I then have to re-add them and in the report they appear as “new” medication, so its not really helpful for the analysis …
Thank you in advance,
Spela

Hello, sorry its taking a big longer than expected, were in the midst of releasing a new version of the App. I will follow up shortly with when its done.