No direct customer support

I was looking at moving to this app and paid the fee for a month to see all it can do. Wow. I was surprised to find it so confusing and lacked key things like an export or even being able to delete care plans…what the what? But I was. Wet surprised to see that contact support is basically a community feature that requires separate set up. There is a ton of potential here but it appears that it is a one person team that just doesn’t have the bandwidth.

1 Like

Hello Smallean,
Thanks for using CareClinic, let me answer your questions 1 by 1 below:

1. We do allow the exporting of various reports through our web platform in .csv format, and we are slowly allowing for more reports to be exported. We also hope that our Care Team functionality can allow you to share reports directly with any care giver or dependent.
  2. We understand mistakes happen, and we do allow you to “Archive” care plans which hides them from your view via the web. Alternatively you may also create a new care plan. This new care plan can be your default care plan so you never need to worry about any previous care plans in your account.
  1. The reason for a new account for the community is due to privacy and security reasons as stated in the main pinned thread.
  2. We are a growing team that is continuously striving to provide value to all users.

I cannot find how to archive a care plan.

I do agree there should be an easy way to delete care plans. I would not have picked one of the ones being featured has I known it was this difficult to get rid of.

I’m looking to keep my care plans clean and uncluttered so a delete feature would be best, but I’ll settle for being able to archive and get it out of sight. Thanks!

Hello,

We will be releasing a new version with the ability to archive/delete care plans soon. Alternatively, you may: Create a New Care Plan and set it as your default, and turn off all reminders for the previous care plan.

Hope that helps!

Hi I called your phone number today for support and it says it isn’t set up. I can’t log into my account from the web portal. I have submitted tickets twice already. I am paying the full price every month and I want to be able to log in. I would really at least like to get a response. I even tried to tell the system I forgot my log in and it says I am not authorized. Help please??? I want to access my graphs by web portal

Hello Kristin,

Sorry for this issue. Can you tell me if you signed up with Apple or Google in the App? We don’t actively advertise the web interface anymore because it is not maintained.

I signed up with the Apple app. (Sorry on delay.)

Hello Asher. You said the Web interface is not maintained, does that mean I cannot access it? It doesn’t recognize that I signed up. I am paying for the premium option. I did it via your Apple version of the app. I can’t find the paper I put my pw on and when I ask the web portal to retrieve my pw, it doesn’t recognize my email.

Apple login is not implemented for the web interface. We will implement it this week so you can login. Facebook and regular email logins already work.

Apple uses an obfuscated email relay by default meaning it’s not your standard email address.

I will update you once it’s implemented.

1 Like

Hi Asher, Hi all,

Thanks for the message trail. I agree with the earlier messages, the “loggin” topic with two email addresses + pw’s is not written at all in a “help” section. I needed to dig into this community with key word searches etc. It seems a bit klunky imho.

Did the apple relay / Apple obsufication email get implemented?

I want to use the web interface, as I spend a aloooot of time in front of the Mac. Makes sense rather than typing with fat thumbs on the iOS app.

Eventually, I found the web link to the web interface but again a faff to search and dig around various posts etc.

So, seems like a great app and what i am looking for. Lacking the obvious in login + web interface instructions is complicating the assessment and delaying the use I am looking for.

Viennaman